|Published:||Dec 17, 2010 6:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 17, 2010 3:49 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY-- A Charlotte County Sheriff’s deputy observed a 2002 white Chevrolet SUV going on and off the pavement on Airport Road around 10 a.m. Thursday morning. The deputy activated his emergency lights and followed her into the County Jail parking lot where she finally stopped.
Amanda Viola Finley, 30, 1647 Beacon Dr., Port Charlotte, gave permission to search her vehicle and the deputy found two clear plastic baggies containing a total of 13 grams of marijuana. He also found two glass smoking pipes, and a plastic bottle with 3 grams marijuana.
Finley was arrested for Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. She was transported a few feet away to the booking area of the jail. Finley told the deputy she was driving to the jail to visit her brother. She posted a $1,500 bond and was released.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.