|Published:||Dec 16, 2010 3:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 16, 2010 12:39 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, FL - Cape Coral's Alternative Learning Center west's principal, Derrick Donnell speaks out after being suspended by the Lee County school board. Donnell says someone made an anonymous accusation against him that calls his ethics and honesty into question. While he would not elaborate on the charges Donnell says he believes he has had a positive affect on the children of the A.L.C and hopes the allegations and his subsequent suspension will not hae a negative effect on the kids.
Back a Cape Coral's City Council offices, fellow councilmen say they cannot believe Donnell would be guilty of any illegal activity.
WINK News will continue to search for more information on this case, including working to find out exactly what the allegations are and who may have filed them.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo