|Published:||Dec 16, 2010 8:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 16, 2010 5:54 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY-- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a man and woman in connection with a credit card fraud investigation.
Detectives would like to talk to the man and woman shown in a store security camera image released Thursday about their investigation.
The victim told deputies that his wallet was either lost or stolen while he ran errands in Collier County on Dec. 7. When he contacted his banks later that day, he learned that some of his credit cards had already been used to make purchases without his consent at Target, 2415 Tarpon Bay Blvd., Golden Gate, and Wal-Mart, 11225 U.S. 41 N., North Naples.
If you know the identity of either of the two people shown in the image, contact the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239.252.9300.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling