|Published:||Dec 15, 2010 1:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 15, 2010 10:15 AM EST|
Fort Myers Beach Fla. This cold spell is not only making us bundle up, but it's leaving our beaches bare.
Our local tourism is taking a hit from this cold snap.
Nick Spinetto joins us live on Fort Myers Beach with more.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic