|Published:||Dec 14, 2010 1:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2010 10:09 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla- Chester Frank did all he could to stop a burning boat from catching his on fire, but it wasn't enough. "HIs boat kept bumping into mine," Frank says, "then it caught on fire."
Frank says he lost all his possessions in the fire. There is no official cause why the first boat started to burn near Bowditch Point on Fort Myers Beach. The Iona Fire Department needed about an hour to get the flames out.
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope