|Published:||Dec 14, 2010 1:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2010 10:09 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla- Chester Frank did all he could to stop a burning boat from catching his on fire, but it wasn't enough. "HIs boat kept bumping into mine," Frank says, "then it caught on fire."
Frank says he lost all his possessions in the fire. There is no official cause why the first boat started to burn near Bowditch Point on Fort Myers Beach. The Iona Fire Department needed about an hour to get the flames out.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash