|Published:||Dec 13, 2010 2:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 13, 2010 11:45 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Lee County Utilities reports a precautionary boil water notice due to a 10” water main break.
The following area is affected: The west side of US 41 from 14020 US 41 heading south to 14330 US 41 including the following streets: Lakeridge Ct, Lakeridge View Ct, Scanlon Dr and Riva Del Lago Dr. This will also include the following condominiums and hotel : Cumberland Condominiums, Ashland Condominiums, Riva Del Lago Condominiums and Crestwood Suite Hotel.
Approximately 500 customers are affected.
As a precaution, all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes should be boiled at a rolling boil for one minute, or as an alternative, bottled water may be used. This precautionary boil water notice will remain in effect until bacteriological test shows that the water is safe to drink. Test results will take approximately 48-72 hours.
Please call 533-8575 after 4:30 p.m. December 15, 2010 and each day thereafter as needed to get the current status of the boil water notice.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire