|Published:||Dec 12, 2010 2:29 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 11, 2010 11:29 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County deputies have identified the suspects in a violent carjacking Thursday night.
Investigators say Thomas Smith and Bryan Smith carjacked a good samaritan off Gateway Boulevard and Daniels Parkway Thursday night.
The victim, Dylan Zaccagnini, 19, pulled over to help what he thought were two men stranded on the side of the road. But the men jumped into his BMW and struck him with a gun, forcing him out of the car.
"They told me to chill out, and I was just standing there with my hands in the air. And then they took off, I started chasing after my car, the truck that they said needed a jump, it started running so, that was just a trick or something," Zaccagnini said.
Investigators say both suspects should be considered armed and dangerous.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb