|Published:||Dec 12, 2010 10:05 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 12, 2010 7:06 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - Police do not suspect foul play in the death of man whose body was found floating in a canal.
Naples police say a passerby noticed the man's body floating face-down in the water off Gulfshore Blvd. North. Officers say the man was fully clothed and still had his wallet and keys.
Police are not releasing the man's name, pending the notification of relatives.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- FMB holds election for Town Council members