|Published:||Dec 09, 2010 12:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 08, 2010 7:25 PM EST|
FORT MYERS -- The Lee County Sheriff's office is asking for the public's help in identifying a bank robbery suspect.
On Wednesday at 3:35pm the Sheriff's Office received a call that the Bank of America at 8681 Cypress Lake Drive in South Fort Myers had been robbed.
The suspect has not been located. He is described as a white male with a dark beard, in his late 20's or early 30's, wearing a black hat, sunglasses, a beige sweater and blue jeans with holes.
He left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
Anyone with information on the identity of the person in these photos is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise