|Published:||Dec 08, 2010 6:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 08, 2010 3:35 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla - New details Wednesday about how the City of Cape Coral plans to lower trash fees for small businesses.
WINK News first broke this story on Tuesday. The city will most likely use money earned from recycling to subsidize small businesses.
The city council will vote on this issue at Monday's council meeting.
If passed, the lower trash fees for small businesses in the Cape will go into effect on January 1st.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers