|Published:||Dec 08, 2010 6:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 08, 2010 3:35 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla - New details Wednesday about how the City of Cape Coral plans to lower trash fees for small businesses.
WINK News first broke this story on Tuesday. The city will most likely use money earned from recycling to subsidize small businesses.
The city council will vote on this issue at Monday's council meeting.
If passed, the lower trash fees for small businesses in the Cape will go into effect on January 1st.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida