London - The founder of whistle-blowing website Wikileaks has turned himself in to
Julian Assange was arrested this morning on a Swedish warrant. He's wanted on suspicion of committing sex crimes.
He's expected to appear in a London courtroom later today.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- Fla. gov. vetoes nearly $400 million from budget
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County