|Published:||Dec 07, 2010 4:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2010 2:02 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the CVS Pharmacy, located at 24200 Veteran’s Blvd., Port Charlotte, to a report of an armed robbery at approximately 6:00 p.m. this evening.
The suspect approached the pharmacy counter and demanded Methadone, implying that he had a weapon. After receiving the pills from the pharmacy staff, the unknown suspect fled the store and was last seen driving away in a white, four-door sedan, travelling westbound on Veteran’s Boulevard.
Deputies are searching for the suspect who is described as a white male in his 40s, approximately 6’0” tall, with a medium build. He had dark hair and a moustache, and was wearing a black ball cap, a thin black jacket, dark-colored pants and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to please call Southwest Florida Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS, or the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes detectives at 941-639-2101.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash