|Published:||Dec 07, 2010 2:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 07, 2010 11:00 AM EST|
Farmers in Southwest Florida get little sleep watching over their crops.
Tomatoes, peppers and squash seem to be of the biggest concern.
Farmers say this is the first time in the last 30 years temperatures got this low this early in December.
Kyle Jordan reports.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end