|Published:||Dec 06, 2010 8:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2010 6:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS -- The decline in the value of the US dollar has pushed crude prices up more than $5 to $89.19 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange on Friday.
The national average price of unleaded regular gasoline is $2.93 per gallon, up 7 cents from last week.
Florida’s average reflects a 9-cent increase from last week.
A year ago, Florida's average was $2.69.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star