|Published:||Dec 06, 2010 8:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2010 6:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS -- The decline in the value of the US dollar has pushed crude prices up more than $5 to $89.19 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange on Friday.
The national average price of unleaded regular gasoline is $2.93 per gallon, up 7 cents from last week.
Florida’s average reflects a 9-cent increase from last week.
A year ago, Florida's average was $2.69.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba