|Published:||Dec 05, 2010 12:46 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 02, 2010 9:42 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla- Scott Huss' 30 year old son Jeremy turns out to be a key witness for prosecutors. All the questions center on an ominous phone call Jeremy says he received from his father the day his dad's Russian bride was found stabbed to death.
He told a jury Scott Huss said Yana ruined his life, and she needed to die.
Jeremy Huss says he calmed his father down and asked him to come stay for the weekend to clear his head. That's when Huss says the call took an even darker turn.
"He said, I took care of my problem, I dont know when I'll talk to you again, or if I'll ever talk to you again, tell your sister I love you, and he hung up," said Jeremy Huss.
Prosecutors say that's the same day Scott Huss was found in Tallahassee with a bottle of hair dye, a police scanner, and buss tickets to allegedly flee the state.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members