|Published:||Dec 05, 2010 12:46 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 02, 2010 9:42 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla- Scott Huss' 30 year old son Jeremy turns out to be a key witness for prosecutors. All the questions center on an ominous phone call Jeremy says he received from his father the day his dad's Russian bride was found stabbed to death.
He told a jury Scott Huss said Yana ruined his life, and she needed to die.
Jeremy Huss says he calmed his father down and asked him to come stay for the weekend to clear his head. That's when Huss says the call took an even darker turn.
"He said, I took care of my problem, I dont know when I'll talk to you again, or if I'll ever talk to you again, tell your sister I love you, and he hung up," said Jeremy Huss.
Prosecutors say that's the same day Scott Huss was found in Tallahassee with a bottle of hair dye, a police scanner, and buss tickets to allegedly flee the state.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb