|Published:||Dec 02, 2010 12:14 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2010 9:31 PM EST|
Jurors got their first look inside the home of Scott Huss.
He's accused of slashing his Russian bride to death in front of their eight year-old son.
Prosecutors try to show a glimpse into what the Huss home looked like after deputies discovered Yana's body slashed to death in April 2007. The graphic pictures show bloody footprints and sock prints which experts linked to two separate people. They say evidence will show they belong to the young boy and Scott Huss.
Prosecutors say Huss took the couple's son to his mother's house and then tried to flee the state. Forensic analysts say they found a police scanner, hair die, and evidence Huss was trying to change his ID and flee to Texas.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect