|Published:||Dec 02, 2010 12:11 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 01, 2010 8:50 PM EST|
SOUTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - A dog, initially believed to be dead, is recovering after firefighters rescue him from a condo fire that sent one woman to the hospital.
Brahman, a 13 year old Keeshond, is recovering at the Florida Veterinary Referral Center in Estero from smoke inhaliation and severe heat exposure.
The dog was found by firefighters without a pulse, but came to after fighters administered oxygen using a special oxygen mask.
A woman that was inside the house is listed in critical condition at Tampa General Hospital, suffering severe smoke inhaliation.
Investigators say someone intentionally set a couch inside the Sail Harbour condo Tuesday afternoon.
The State Fire Marshal's office is handling the investigation.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend