|Published:||Dec 01, 2010 8:13 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 01, 2010 5:13 PM EST|
A surprise twist took place at during the trial against Scott Huss on Wednesday.
The defense attorneys learned that Huss' other son will be testifying against his father about a conversation that the judge has called “almost a confession.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples