|Published:||Nov 30, 2010 6:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2010 3:40 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY - Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives made three more arrests at Aroma Therapy Plus. This is the third time that this house has been busted by undercover detectives.
On Monday, Jennifer “Chloe” Silletti of North Port was arrested for Prostitution along with Ronald “Ricco” Neff Jr. of Punta Gorda on charges of Deriving Support for Prostitution.
Siletti's husband was also present at the time of the bust claiming he was fixing the doors from the last time the Sheriff's Office raided the place. He was arrested for Frequenting a House of Prostitution.
Sheriff Bill Cameron said the investigation was made after a number of complaints from people in the community.
If anyone has information about prostitution houses, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect