|Published:||Nov 30, 2010 7:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2010 4:44 PM EST|
CELEBRATION, Fla. (AP) - Osceola County Sheriff's detectives are investigating a homicide in Celebration - the first-ever in the young community.
Investigators say a neighbor checking on a man who lives in her condominium building found someone dead in the man's unit Monday.
Officials aren't releasing the victim's name or the cause of death, but say that based on evidence located in the apartment, the case is classified as a homicide.
In a news release, deputies are asking for the public's help in finding a vehicle registered to a man who lives at the apartment complex.
The homicide is the first for the community, which was developed in the mid-1990s by Disney. The county now provides most services to the town.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids