|Published:||Nov 30, 2010 7:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2010 4:41 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY – It is day two of the Scott Huss murder trail, and today prosecutors are focusing on what happened after Yana Huss' death.
Scott Huss is accused of slashing his Russian wide to death while her son watched in 2007.
Erin Maloney is covering the case all day.
Check in to WINK News and Winknews.com for the latest details.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales