|Published:||Nov 29, 2010 7:54 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2010 4:54 PM EST|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Governor Crist says he has no regrets.
Not about running for Senate instead of re-election. Not about leaving the Republican Party. Not about the decisions he made during his four years in office.
Crist talked Monday about his time in office and his recent election loss. He said he's not thinking about a political future, but rather weighing several offers to work for private businesses.
He's also talking with Governor-elect Rick Scott weekly during his transition out of office and expressed the hope that Scott and the Republican dominated Legislature remember that there are more Democrats in Florida than Republicans or independents.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples