|Published:||Nov 29, 2010 2:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 29, 2010 11:45 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-"Bridalplasty" is a brand new show on the E! network. It pits brides-to-be against each other competing for plastic surgery procedures. On their wedding day, their new look will be revealed. Dr. Michael Kim discusses the concerns the industry has on the competition reality tv show and the trend of brides getting surgery before their big day.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.