|Published:||Nov 27, 2010 2:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 11:54 PM EST|
ESTERO, FL- Black Friday is one of the busiest shopping days of the year. But for some shoppers, (mostly guys), the day can be downright draining. Going from store to store, check out line to check out line can be exhausting. So the folks at Storm Smart in the Miromar Outlets has set up a MAN CAVE, a refuge for the tired guy who just needs a break. Inside there are padded leather chairs and a 50" television. You can sit back, watch the game, have some popcorn and relax. John Lemonakis of Storm Smart says this is the third year they have hosted the "shopping oasis" and invite men, (and women and kids), to visit if they need a break or if they want to learn more about hurricane protection for their homes.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers