|Published:||Nov 27, 2010 6:19 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2010 1:14 AM EST|
GOLDEN GATE, Fla. - A Golden Gate family comes home on Thanksgiving to find people ripping off thousands of dollars in electronics from their home.
Nineteen-year-old Alexis Eichhorn is being charged with grand theft. Twenty-year-old Carlos Lopez was also arrested.
Summer and Cale Szempruch say when they pulled into their driveway they saw as many as six people ransacking their home. Summer even chased down one of the thieves that was carrying their Xbox and video camera from their house. In all, the couple says at least $10,000 in TVs, cameras, computers, games and more were stolen.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office is still trying to locate the other suspects.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders