|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 6:11 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 3:11 PM EST|
NAPLES Fla – Collier County Sheriff's deputies arrested a 34-year-old East Naples man on Tuesday after snatching money from a customer at a barber shop in Golden Gate.
William Gary Decker asked a patron at Buzz Cut Barbers on Santa Barbara Boulevard for change of a $100 bill.
When the patron took $620 out of his pocket to make change, Decker grabbed the money, ran out the door and hopped into a cab that was waiting for him.
Deputies located Decker at motel on U.S. 41.
He was charged with unarmed robbery by sudden snatching.
His bond was set at $20,000.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school