|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 9:11 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 1:39 PM EST|
RUSKIN, Fla. (AP) - Hillsborough Sheriff's officials say finding the gunman who killed two men and wounded four others Thanksgiving morning is a top priority.
Investigators say the shooter arrived at a home early Thursday in a green minivan, asked for someone not at the house using that man's nickname and opened fire with a .45-caliber weapon before driving away.
Brothers Sergio and Juan Guitran died at a local hospital. Richard Cantu was shot in the head and is in extremely critical condition.
Three others are in stable condition.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30s or 40s with short bushy hair, wearing a black T-shirt with a "sheriff logo" on the front and the word "security."
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore