|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 9:11 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 1:39 PM EST|
RUSKIN, Fla. (AP) - Hillsborough Sheriff's officials say finding the gunman who killed two men and wounded four others Thanksgiving morning is a top priority.
Investigators say the shooter arrived at a home early Thursday in a green minivan, asked for someone not at the house using that man's nickname and opened fire with a .45-caliber weapon before driving away.
Brothers Sergio and Juan Guitran died at a local hospital. Richard Cantu was shot in the head and is in extremely critical condition.
Three others are in stable condition.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30s or 40s with short bushy hair, wearing a black T-shirt with a "sheriff logo" on the front and the word "security."
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- School bus hits bicyclist on Pine Island Rd.