|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 4:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 1:10 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, FL - The black Friday frenzy alive and well in Fort Myers. At a number of stores in our area folks are lining up – even camping out - hoping to get the best bargains.
They are camping on the sidewalks. Trying to make the best of pretty harsh conditions. Some tell WINK News, its not so easy camping out on concrete. But it's the deals that are supposed to be worth the all the trouble. Some folks are looking for ipods – others looking for video games.
Some say they are used to the urban camping because they've made a tradition of door busting camping trips.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba