|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 4:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 1:10 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, FL - The black Friday frenzy alive and well in Fort Myers. At a number of stores in our area folks are lining up – even camping out - hoping to get the best bargains.
They are camping on the sidewalks. Trying to make the best of pretty harsh conditions. Some tell WINK News, its not so easy camping out on concrete. But it's the deals that are supposed to be worth the all the trouble. Some folks are looking for ipods – others looking for video games.
Some say they are used to the urban camping because they've made a tradition of door busting camping trips.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim