|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 5:36 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 1:38 AM EST|
Walmart says it is dedicated to fighting hunger.
The community with the most support will receive $1 million to fight hunger from Walmart and the Walmart Foundation. The next five most supported communities will each receive $100,000.
Currently, Fort Myers-Cape Coral is ranked #4 in the nation. With your votes, the money could make a huge difference in Southwest Florida.
You can vote at http://fightinghunger.walmart.com/
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference