|Published:||Nov 26, 2010 1:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2010 10:06 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Bright and early, shoppers lined up for Black Friday shopping deals. The doors opened at 5 a.m. at the Best Buy along US 41 in Fort Myers. People were snagging tv's, laptops, cameras and ipods for cheap.
As many as 138 million people are expected to hit the stores over the weekend. That's 4 million more than last year.
The folks at Best Buy in Fort Myers say they have already seen an increase in foot traffic this year over last.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Small planes crashes in South Florida pond
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County