FORT MYERS, Fla.-Bright and early, shoppers lined up for Black Friday shopping deals. The doors opened at 5 a.m. at the Best Buy along US 41 in Fort Myers. People were snagging tv's, laptops, cameras and ipods for cheap.
As many as 138 million people are expected to hit the stores over the weekend. That's 4 million more than last year.
The folks at Best Buy in Fort Myers say they have already seen an increase in foot traffic this year over last.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th