|Published:||Nov 25, 2010 2:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 24, 2010 9:45 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The only hold up all day at RSW International was a computer glitch at Spirit Airlines. It left passengers waiting longer to check in. But they were prepared and got in line early.
"Traveling isnt as much fun as it used to be. But its always worth it when you get there isnt it?" said Nigel Jenkins.
People braced themselves for long lines and worried about security pat downs. But what they found was just your average holiday headache.
Airport officials had extra staff on hand inside and out in the parking area to handle the crowds.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers