|Published:||Nov 24, 2010 6:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 24, 2010 1:58 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla - The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office is on scene of a vehicle rollover on I-75 Southbound about mile marker 162 by the Henry Street overpass bridge. CCSO received the call at 10:40 a.m.
There were people ejected from the vehicle and there are serious injuries.
Both directions of the interstate are now open, but expect major backups.
A Medstar helicopter was called to the scene and is headed to Lee Memorial Trauma Center.
WINK crews are on scene to bring you the latest.
Check into WINK News and Winknews.com for updates.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral