|Published:||Nov 24, 2010 7:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 24, 2010 4:45 PM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a man was arrested at Orlando International Airport after a loaded gun was found in his suitcase.
A jail official on Wednesday says that 63-year-old Michael Timothy Branan has been released on $250 bail. He was arrested Monday.
Authorities say he told a Transportation Security Administration worker he forgot he had packed the weapon. Authorities say he didn't have permission to bring it into the airport and it was confiscated.
He was arrested on a violation of a City of Orlando ordinance regarding personal conduct at an airport.
His attorney's name wasn't immediately known.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record