|Published:||Nov 22, 2010 8:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 22, 2010 4:57 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - A routine traffic stop turns into a high speed chase in Collier County Monday.
The chase had a surprise ending, with the suspect driving off a boardwalk at Clam Pass Park.
Speeds reached up to 50 miles per hour.
Clam Pass Park is closed while the county makes repairs to broken boardwalk railings.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break