|Published:||Nov 22, 2010 8:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 22, 2010 4:57 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - A routine traffic stop turns into a high speed chase in Collier County Monday.
The chase had a surprise ending, with the suspect driving off a boardwalk at Clam Pass Park.
Speeds reached up to 50 miles per hour.
Clam Pass Park is closed while the county makes repairs to broken boardwalk railings.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school