|Published:||Nov 22, 2010 6:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 22, 2010 3:46 PM EST|
Michelle Obama is in Miami at Little Havana Elementary School to promote her "Let's Move" campaign.
Local chiefs will be joining her in showing how to make an salad bar.
The campaign is also trying to gain support from from the major school suppliers to lower the sugar, salt and fat in the meals they serve the students.
The First Lady wants to double the number of schools in the Healthier U.S. Schools Challenge.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years