|Published:||Nov 22, 2010 6:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 22, 2010 3:46 PM EST|
Michelle Obama is in Miami at Little Havana Elementary School to promote her "Let's Move" campaign.
Local chiefs will be joining her in showing how to make an salad bar.
The campaign is also trying to gain support from from the major school suppliers to lower the sugar, salt and fat in the meals they serve the students.
The First Lady wants to double the number of schools in the Healthier U.S. Schools Challenge.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo