|Published:||Nov 21, 2010 3:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2010 12:38 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Southwest Florida family and friends have set up an account to benefit an Ohio teen who survived a brutal kidnapping.
Sarah Maynard, 13, was found tied up in a basement several days after she, mother Tina Herrmann, and her brother and a family friend disappeared from their Mount Vernon, Ohio home on November 10th. The remaining three victims were found dead last week.
Friends tell WINK News Herrmann's father, the childrens' grandfather, lives in Southwest Florida.
A donation fund has been set up to help the family. Donations can be made to the Sarah Maynard Fund at any Fifth Third Bank.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized