|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 7:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 4:02 PM EST|
WASHINGTON DC - A major health setback for Cape Coral soldier Corey Kent.
Currently, Kent is in I-C-U after getting an infection in his colon. The private first class has been stabalized, but his family says the past few days were tough.
Kent was critically injured in Afghanistan back in July. He lost both his legs and part of his left hand from an I-E-D explosion.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer