|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 12:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2010 9:01 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- New court records released today tell a story of a violent and terrifying home invasion inside a Cape Coral home.
Tamara Mann told police three men came through her door in ski masks, demanded money, and pistol whipped her. She says one even pointed a gun at her 8 year old daughter and 1 year old granddaughter before taking off down the street.
The men raced down Pine Island Road where police stopped them. Records show one of the men fired a gun, starting the shootout. Records show police fired 62 shots in all.
One of the suspects died. The three remaining when are awaiting trial on charges of felony murder.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair