|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 11:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 8:08 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - As of Thursday, TECO Peoples Gas crews and additional personnel have visited all customers affected by the natural gas outage in the Ft. Myers and Naples area and restored gas service to nearly all commercial and residential customers.
Customers who still are without gas service Friday, November 19, should call 1-877-832-6747.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve