|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 10:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 7:31 PM EST|
A woman was arrested after stealing more than $60,000 dollars from her boyfriend's dad.
Tracey Stiles was staying at the home of her boyfriend's father Robert Lord. He was away visiting relatives while the couple stayed at his house.
When Lord returned home he realized that he had not received a statement from his SunTrust account. He then learned $60,100 was missing from the account.
SunTrust investigator Lisa Hines completed an investigation which found that the checks were cashed by Tracey Stiles. SunTrust relied the results of their investigation to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.
Tracey Stiles of Lehigh Acres was arrested on Wednesday after writing more than $60,000 worth of forged checks. Based on the ten surveillance photos of Stiles cashing the checks, Stiles was arrested for Uttering forged checks and grand theft of a person over 65 years of age over $50,000.
- Deputies arrest Pop Warner football coach on drug charges
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- New South Fla. threat: invasive rock pythons
- Puppy found with broken leg, owner arrested
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida
- More cash real estate purchases in Fla.
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500