|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 10:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 7:31 PM EST|
A woman was arrested after stealing more than $60,000 dollars from her boyfriend's dad.
Tracey Stiles was staying at the home of her boyfriend's father Robert Lord. He was away visiting relatives while the couple stayed at his house.
When Lord returned home he realized that he had not received a statement from his SunTrust account. He then learned $60,100 was missing from the account.
SunTrust investigator Lisa Hines completed an investigation which found that the checks were cashed by Tracey Stiles. SunTrust relied the results of their investigation to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.
Tracey Stiles of Lehigh Acres was arrested on Wednesday after writing more than $60,000 worth of forged checks. Based on the ten surveillance photos of Stiles cashing the checks, Stiles was arrested for Uttering forged checks and grand theft of a person over 65 years of age over $50,000.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo