|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 8:12 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 4:56 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - Robbery detectives with the Lee County Sheriff’s Office are hoping someone will recognize sketches of a man and woman responsible for a robbery and false imprisonment that occurred at approximately 4:00 pm on November 15, 2010 at the K-Mart Plaza on Bonita Beach Road in Bonita Springs.
The female suspect approached the victim claiming she had won $65,000 in the lottery and needed the victim’s help to cash the winning ticket. The victim agreed and climbed into a vehicle with the female suspect. Once inside the vehicle, a male suspect grabbed the victim’s purse and demanded she use her debit card to withdraw $400 from an ATM. The suspects also threatened to hurt the victim’s children if she reported the crime.
The suspects are believed to be driving a gray or silver SUV, possibly a Saturn Vue. The vehicle is a 4-door and does not have tinted windows.
The first suspect is a Hispanic female in her mid-40’s. She has a slender build…about 5 foot 6 inches tall and 130 pounds. She has dark hair and rotten black front teeth.
The second suspect is a Hispanic male about 45 years old and short with a heavy build…5 foot 2 inches tall weighing about 200 to 225 pounds. He is light skinned with short black hair.
If you recognize the suspects, call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 477-1000. Or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County