|Published:||Nov 18, 2010 9:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2010 5:58 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. – The annual Chocolate & Spirits Festival, one of the area’s favorite sampling events, will be held Friday, Dec. 3 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Bell Tower Shops.
Presented by the Lee County Library System, the evening will feature sinfully delicious chocolate creations from area restaurants and businesses, festive holiday spirits, live entertainment by Bob Inkenbrandt and a silent auction.
Sponsored by Bell Tower Shops, Bistro 41 and Crü, admission is free. Chocolate samples, beverages and silent auction tickets may be purchased at the event for $1 each.
Proceeds from the Chocolate & Spirits Festival will benefit the library system’s 12th annual Southwest Florida Reading Festival. Scheduled for March 19, 2011, the festival is a free community event to showcase the library’s programs and resources and promote reading and literacy.
For more information, call 239-479-4636 or visit http://readfest.org.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling