|Published:||Nov 17, 2010 1:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2010 1:11 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Three new members of the Lee County School Board were sworn into office Tuesday.
Don Armstrong, Thomas Scott and Mary Fischer took their oaths of office.
One of the first tasks for them -- is finding a new superintendent of schools.
Three new members of the Collier County School Board were also sworn in today.
Collier schools are also searching for a new superintendent, after they decided not to renew the contract of Dennis Thompson.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound