|Published:||Nov 17, 2010 1:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2010 1:10 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Helping food banks across Southwest Florida get a million dollars is just one click away.
Wal-Mart is holding an online competition, to help wipe out hunger in communities across the country. All you need to do is "like" Fighting Hunger in Cape Coral and Fort Myers on Facebook.
Wal-Mart will donate one million dollars to the community with the biggest number of fans.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story