|Published:||Nov 17, 2010 8:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2010 5:07 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla - More than three years ago, the skeletal remains of 8 men were found buried in a remote area of Fort Myers.
Today, the investigation continues, but detectives have few clues.
Three of the eight men have been identified through DNA.
The identity of the other five men remains a mystery.
When the remains were recovered, there were no clothes or ID's found.
There were also no obivous signs of trauma, but police know the men are homicide victims.
Wednesday at 5, WINK News digs deeper into this murder mystery.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples