|Published:||Nov 16, 2010 9:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 16, 2010 6:25 PM EST|
ESTERO, Fla. – Get a head start on Black Friday shopping at the annual “After Midnight” at Miromar Outlets in Estero. Stores will open at 12 a.m. Friday, November 26 and stay open until 9 p.m., offering 21 straight hours of bargain shopping on the day traditionally known as Black Friday. Select stores plan to open their doors this year at 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night.
Jeff Staner, Vice President and General Manager of Miromar Outlets says: “We were the first mall in the area to open at midnight, and every year since 2007 we’ve seen the parking lots filling up by 11 p.m. with shoppers waiting for the stores to open. That’s why this year some stores have decided to open even earlier, taking advantage of those anxious shoppers.”
Lucky shoppers will be selected for $1,000 in gift card giveaways every hour from midnight to 6 a.m. Additionally, After Midnight at Miromar Outlets features door-buster specials for even greater savings on top of prices already discounted up to 70%. For a complete list of special offers you can go online to www.MiromarOutlets.com and click on Special Offers.
Miromar Outlets is located at exit 123 off I-75, on Miromar Outlets Boulevard in Estero, between Naples and Fort Myers, across from Miromar Design Center. Store hours are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Visit www.MiromarOutlets.com for a calendar of extended Holiday Shopping Hours.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project