|Published:||Nov 15, 2010 5:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2010 2:16 PM EST|
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP) - A 26-year-old Florida woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Cedar Falls.
Cedar Falls police say Kaley Michele Kennison of Palm Harbor, Fla., was a passenger in the pickup truck that crashed early Saturday.
Police say it appears that the truck's driver lost control and crashed into a retaining wall and an unoccupied parked car.
Both the driver, a 25-year-old man from Reinbeck, and Kennison were transported to Sartori Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead. The driver's condition was immediately available.
The accident is under investigation.
- Pilot whales stranded in Everglades National Park
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students