|Published:||Nov 12, 2010 6:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2010 3:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lung cancer is the deadliest cancer in Florida and this weekend you have a chance to put on your walking shoes and help raise money for cancer research.
To talk about this event is lung cancer survivor Tom Cappiello.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect