|Published:||Nov 12, 2010 6:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2010 1:34 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - For this week's Fitness Friday, Spinning Instructor Joan Gaffin introduces us to spinning. It's an exercise that can burn 400 to 1000 calories an hour.
"I encourage them to come in and try it and I tell them don't worry about anybody but yourself. This is your ride, the person in front of you, next to you. If they're going faster or slower it doesn't matter. Focus on yourself," said Gaffin.
Spinning is one of the most popular classes at Gold's Gym. You can visit www.goldsgym.com.
"We have people anywhere from I would tell you 17 to 87 that come can and take this class. My goal is to hopefully give them a good workout, a good class and hopefully have them come back again. And keep coming back," said Gaffin.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday