|Published:||Nov 12, 2010 11:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2010 8:41 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Restaurants, healthcare facilities and hotels are all being affected by the gas line break.
AZN Restaurant at the Mercato in North Naples is offering a gas-free menu with sushi and steamed options.
"We're trying to provide as much as we can," said Executive Chef Chris DeGenova.
Heritage Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in downtown Naples says they're prepared for situations like this because of hurricane season. They're altering their menu at their 97-bed facility and sending laundry to the laundromat.
Tourists staying at area hotels say they have no hot water in their showers, but are making the best of it. They even joked about finding alternative locations to bathe.
"There is supposed to be a lake around here someplace or an ocean. We'll find something," said tourist Don Perdue.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash