|Published:||Nov 12, 2010 11:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2010 8:41 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Restaurants, healthcare facilities and hotels are all being affected by the gas line break.
AZN Restaurant at the Mercato in North Naples is offering a gas-free menu with sushi and steamed options.
"We're trying to provide as much as we can," said Executive Chef Chris DeGenova.
Heritage Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in downtown Naples says they're prepared for situations like this because of hurricane season. They're altering their menu at their 97-bed facility and sending laundry to the laundromat.
Tourists staying at area hotels say they have no hot water in their showers, but are making the best of it. They even joked about finding alternative locations to bathe.
"There is supposed to be a lake around here someplace or an ocean. We'll find something," said tourist Don Perdue.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County